Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's a girl to do...

Without her computer that is!
I sat down at my desk with my cup of coffee in hand to read my emails as I do every morning. Except when I went to turn on the computer it didn't do anything other than make a lot of strange noises. So with that said I am having computer problems...it is at the computer doctor as we speak and I am just praying that all my photos will be saved! I had to wait all day for my husband to get home so I could use his laptop to check my emails and make this post. I know I was going to post about an amazing jewelry designer but I am going to wait...why because what's a post without photos of her fabulous work and I can't get to the photos without my computer. Oh what a mess...
That also puts a delay on updating our website with the Fall 2009 Collection. Hopefully I will get some good news tomorrow regarding my computer.
Well I'm off to work on orders...

No comments: