Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good news...

I survived another day without my computer! I just got it back tonight to find out that Tim the computer guy was able to save all my files and photos.
THANK YOU TIM!!

Now onto some really good stuff...I was so excited to find out that I had won a necklace from Heather at Angel Face Designs!
I was given a hand stamped sterling silver name necklace similar to the one above only with my boys names and birthstones and let me tell you it is gorgeous!! I get so many compliments on it everywhere I go and my boys were so amazed to see that the necklace had their names on it.

Let's talk about customer service... Not only did I win the necklace but she hand delivered it to me in a beautiful package at the Lodi Street Faire. Now I know she can't hand deliver every piece but it was an honor to meet her in person she is as sweet as can be. Click here to visit Angel Face Designs and see more of Heather's beautiful work.

Thank you Heather!!

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Awh, thank you Angie!! It was so nice to meet you! (Again!) ; )