Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Now I am on the hunt for a new rug, shower curtain, and small storage hutch to store my new towels and accessories in! Anyone have any suggestions where I might look to complete our guest bath...
Today is the last day to enter to win our Fabulous Giveaway! Click here for details!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Have you purchased handmade, or "boutique," clothes or accessories for your kids in the past?
- Have you ever gone into your local family-owned toy shop in search of unique toys for your children? Something perhaps you can't find at Walmart or Toys R Us?
- Have you ever received a handmade quilt, baby blanket or pillow for your child?
- Have you ever purchased anything for your child at a local arts & craft fair? or at your school? or at your church?
- Have you ever commissioned a special piece of furniture (crib, rocking chair, high chair, doll house) from a local artisan?
- Have you purchased anything on Etsy, and I mean anything (jewelry, shoes, toys, clothes, hairbows, bibs, burp cloths, blankets, booties, books) for your kids in the past?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this law will affect you too.
So, what can you do to help? There are several ways you can make your opinion be heard:
Sign this petition to repeal the CPSIA
Vote for this idea on Change.org to be presented to President Elect Obama on inauguration day
If you feel so inclined, contact your Senator and Congressman/woman regarding this issue
Spread the word! The more people that are aware of this the better.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for information on our first Giveaway! Trust me you won't want to miss out!
Have a blessed day!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
He had been saving for weeks to get this little car. It was worth every penny!
After being swamped with orders from our New Year Sale it was great to get away and just relax and be with the family for a few days. Our Sale is still going on on all in-stock items! Quantities limited.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I almost forgot to share the photos of our Gingerbread House, not to bad for a store kit. The kids look forward to doing this every year...I'm not sure if its the fact that they are building a sweet house or that they get to eat the candy as they go...hmmmm. Anyway here are the boys wishing I would just let them take a bite out of it. And do you notice anything different from the top house and the bottom house?
If you notice part of the tree is missing and several pieces of candy off the front of the house and walkway after I left Bosco our Great Dane unattended in the house for just a few minutes. He is usually pretty good about not eating things he is not suppose to but he just couldn't resist the sweet smell of fresh frosting he decide to have a little snack.
Our New Year Sale is still going on ~ For a limited time only! Be sure to visit our ETSY shop to take advantage of our special pricing!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
- ► 2010 (26)
- ▼ 2009 (98)