Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A little update...

What a busy week it has been! I just got back from a meeting regarding our Celebrate Mama event that is this Saturday and I am so excited about all that will be going on that day! A lot of fun activities for the little ones, yummy food and of course shopping for the Mamas!
We have some exciting things going on here at Dolce Baci but I can't share them with you just yet. I need to get a few more things in place first and then I will fill you in! I am also going to wait until next week to give all the details on our Online Sale and the giveaway...sorry to keep you waiting. Now I need to get back to these adorable new tanks we are working on!
Have a great night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The picture is great!!! I love that outfit! Totally cute!

Cherry Tart Design said...

Not only are your items beautiful, your photos are always fantastic! Great job!