Monday, May 11, 2009

The fashion show...

I hope all the Mamas had a great Mother's Day! I sure did...my handmade gifts from my boys were adorable and my nap heavenly. Okay so enough about me lets get onto the fashion show...

Here are a few shots that were taken by my wonderful friend Courtney.

She was so sweet to take time out of her busy day to come down to our event and try and get some photos of the girls. Courtney is from Lodi and is just getting her photography business started. Check out her website to see more of her wonderful work, pricing and availability!


I think some of the girls didn't want to get out on that stage without there mom which was totally understandable. Thank you girls for being our models! Oh and the darling hair bows they are wearing are handmade by PS Bows.

We also had mommy and me yoga, children's poetry and karate out on the stage. It was a great event enjoyed by all!

We will be posting the details about our Online Sale and our new giveaway later this week!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Cherry Tart Design said...

Beautiful designs as usual!