Monday, April 20, 2009

Refreshed...

It's good to be back! I had a great weekend in Sutter Creek and enjoyed spending time with my girlfriends all 110 of them...It was actually a ladies retreat for our church. We had an amazing guest speaker who really opened my eyes to what God has for me and my family! So many of us are controlled by our fear and our negative thinking. We need to keep a vision of victory and expect and believe God for bigger and better things. Let go of doubt, failure and fear and keep your mind filled with thoughts of HOPE!
Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life...
Now that I'm done preaching to ya :)
I'm off to work in the studio....we are cutting a ton of dresses today! I'll try to post a few sneak peeks later this week for you all.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

esque said...

What a wonderful skirt! Sounds like you had a great time at your retreat!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Aimée said...

Sounds like a relaxing time. I went on a woman's retreat once and have fond memories.