Saturday, December 13, 2008

A few of my favorites...


This gorgeous necklace would fit perfectly in my stocking which is hanging on my mantle waiting patiently to be filled with goodies from Santa. Speaking of Stockings...I need new ones! Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get some gorgeous ones??

You can get this necklace at ErinElizabeth


Light as a Feather Necklace $30

If you haven't been to Drikab stop by and check it out! She has wonderful handmade totes and wristlets! This one would fit perfect under my tree!


Gray Raspberry Plumes Ruffle Tote $78

Our Holiday Sale is still going on! Save up to 60% on gifts for the little ones and receive free shipping on all orders! More hair clips to be listed today!! Yeah!

Have a fabulous day!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that necklace is amazing!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals