Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Adorable Meryn...

How sweet is she...I went to my girlfriend Brie's house on Monday for a photo shoot of our new 2008 Summer Collection and her daughter Meryn was such a doll. It was a family affair that day. I got to meet her husband Corey's entire family it seemed. They were so sweet! Look how adorable Meryn is in our Chloe Ensemble!!

Meryn's cousin Zoe was such a sweetie.
I couldn't resist this one Brie! How cute is this picture with Meryn and her daddy walking through the Almond Trees. Thank you Corey for driving us around the ranch! I learned alot that day about onions, tomatoes, cotton and corn.

Thank you to the entire Carvalho Family!

4 comments:

abli said...

Love the clothing and fabric!!
What a beautiful model!!!

Kara May said...

Thanks for the blog love! Love your clothing and designs. Gorgeous!

Bluesaphire said...

oh she just looks so adorable what a sweetie! The clothes are amazing too! wonderful work! :)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Adorable! I love your fabric!